When you create a Log Management policy for the first time, you can create collection schedules. Collection schedules allow you to blackout periods when you do not need to collect log sources. You are able to create new collection schedules for a policy at any time. However, you cannot delete or update existing schedules.
To learn how to create policies for the first time, see Log Management Policies.
To access the Log Management collection schedules, click CONFIGURATION, click Log Management, and then click Policies. Click the corresponding policy tab to find the policy for the schedule you want to create.
To create a collection schedule:
- Navigate to the Policies page.
- Click the corresponding policy tab.
- In the list of policies, click the pencil icon () for the policy you want to create a schedule.
In the Collection Schedule Blackout Periods, select Create a new schedule.
- Type a descriptive name in Schedule Name field.
- Select a Schedule Time Zone, and select Blackout Periods to enable blackout periods. Also, you can add or remove extra blackout periods.
- Click Save.