Install the Alert Logic Agent Container
This documentation contains definitions and instructions you need to deploy the Alert Logic Agent Container on the following container platforms:
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (Amazon EKS)
- Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS)
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk for Multicontainer Docker Environments
- CoreOS deployed on AWS EC2 instances
- Kubernetes deployed on AWS EC2 instances
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- CoreOS on Azure
- Kubernetes ACS-Engine
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
Before you can deploy the Alert Logic Agent Container, you must deploy and configure your Threat Manager appliance.
Alert Logic hosts the readme files and the agent for each supported container platform on the public Alert Logic GitHub page.