Install the Alert Logic Agent Container
You can deploy the Alert Logic Agent Container on the following container platforms:
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (Amazon EKS)
- Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS)
- Amazon ECS running AWS Fargate
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk for Multicontainer Docker Environments
- CoreOS deployed on AWS EC2 instances
- Kubernetes deployed on AWS EC2 instances
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- CoreOS on Azure
- Kubernetes ACS-Engine
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
Before you can deploy the Alert Logic Agent Container, you must deploy and configure your Network IDS appliance.
Alert Logic hosts the readme files and the agent for each supported container platform on the public Alert Logic GitHub page.
Alert Logic support for AWS Fargate
Security support for the AWS Fargate environment differs because Fargate is a shared environment that hosts multiple customers. To learn more about AWS Fargate support, see Deploy the Alert Logic Agent Container for AWS Fargate.
Alert Logic support for Istio
The Alert Logic Agent Container includes an Istio detector to inspect the traffic between your containers. To learn more about Istio support, see Istio Support for Containers.