Alert Logic Maintenance Windows
Alert Logic updates appliance software and makes product changes, as needed, within specific maintenance windows. Updates require no customer action or intervention.
Standard change window
Alert Logic performs standard changes, which include those with lower risk profiles and should not interrupt your service, during the following hours:
- US: Monday – Friday, 8 PM – 3 AM (Central Time)
- UK: Monday – Friday, 9 PM – 4 AM (UTC)
Security content update window
Alert Logic updates security content and signatures on the following weekly schedule:
- IDS Signatures: Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, starting at 9 AM (GMT) and 4 PM (GMT)
- Scanning: Daily, starting at 5 AM (GMT)
- ActiveAnalytics™: Every Tuesday and Thursday, starting at 3:30 PM (GMT)
- Log Parsers: Every Tuesday and Thursday, starting at 8 AM (GMT)
Emergency change window
Alert Logic notifies you when emergency changes are required. Alert Logic works to complete emergency changes as quickly as possible, and with the least interruption to your service.
Major change window
Alert Logic implements major changes, including those with a higher risk profile, only during the following hours:
- US: Saturday 8 PM – Sunday 3 AM (Central Time)
- UK: Saturday 9 PM – Sunday 4 AM (UTC)
Because some major changes can cause service interruptions, Alert Logic communicates these changes to you at least six business days in advance of the change.