The REPORTS page in the Alert Logic console provides access to data related to exposures and incidents Alert Logic found within your deployments. You can also view data related to your product usage within your accounts. For information on all the available report groups, see Reports Guide.
The Remediations reports group provide convenient access to analysis, statistics, assessments, and trending data related to configuration issues and security exposures from your subscribed products and services. Alert Logic provides Remediations reports within the following categories:
- Configuration Remediations—Provide valuable summary, distribution, and trending data for your responsiveness of known product configuration and health issues in your environment. You can gain insight into configuration management patterns that improve prioritization and maximize your collection, scanning, detection, or response capabilities.
- Security Remediations—Provide valuable summary, distribution, and trending data on your responsiveness of security exposures found in your environment. You can gain insight into security exposure management patterns that improve prioritization, and reduce the exposure of your assets to threats.
To access the Remediations reports, in the Alert Logic console, click the menu icon (), and then click Validate. Click Reports, and then click Remediations.
Each report allows you to share its data by email, or download the report as an image, data, crosstab, PDF, or PowerPoint files. To learn how to download reports, see Report Download Option.
You can also schedule a report to run periodically and subscribe users or an integration (such as a webhook) to receive a notification when the report is generated. From the Downloads tab on the Reports page, you can download and manage reports generated from your schedules. For more information, see Scheduled Reports and Notifications.
You can filter your reports quickly to refine your results and generate relevant information you need. Each report has a set of filters located at the top that you can select or clear for the filters you want to see. Alert Logic also allows you to add or remove some or all values in a filter you want to see.
Filter the report using drop-down menus
By default, Alert Logic includes (All) filter values in the report.
To add or remove filter values:
- Click the drop-down menu in the filter, and then select or clear values.
- Click Apply.
You can run the following report that provides information on the responsiveness of known product configuration and health issues in your environment:
- Configuration Remediations Trends: Evaluates the responsiveness to issues that degrade your service capabilities, including mean time to plan and remediate issues, and categorized remediation age, status, and reason trends. To learn more about this report, see Configuration Remediation Trends Report.
You can run the following report that provides information on the responsiveness of security exposures found in your environment.
- Security Remediations Trends: Evaluates responses to issues that expose your assets to threats, including mean time to plan and remediate security exposures, and categorized remediation age, status, and reason trends. To learn more about this report, see Security Remediation Trends.