Templated Connections Configuration Guide
You can configure a templated connection in the Alert Logic console and then use it to send notifications to any public-facing HTTP endpoint. Templated connections allow you to send security data directly to a third-party application. When you set up a notification and subscribe a templated connection, Alert Logic sends the event that triggered the notification to the URL or email address you configured and can generate a message or IT service management (ITSM) ticket automatically.
The following guides for configuring Alert Logic templated connections are available. The list is organized by business category. The universal templated connections allow experienced DevOps professionals to configure templated connection for which an application-specific one is not available.
- Configure Jira Templated Connection
- Configure Jira Service Desk Templated Connection
- Configure ServiceNow Templated Connection
- Configure Microsoft Teams Templated Connection
- Configure PagerDuty Templated Connection
- Configure Slack Templated Connection