Log Collectors Configuration Guide
Alert Logic offers integration with applications, including API-based integration with SaaS applications and passive log collecting through syslog forwarding with most firewall platforms. Available applications include products for authentication, productivity, management, and more. Alert Logic serves as a remote collector to receive log data from SaaS and firewall applications related to different incident types, depending on the product type.
The Application Registry provides an intuitive and efficient way to integrate multiple third-party applications that can generate logs. Application Registry is a repository of platform integrations in your Configuration group in the Alert Logic console. Integration with third-party applications adds administrative and security value to your organization. Application Registry is only available for Professional and EnterpriseManaged Detection and Response customers.
The Application Registry page allows you to configure multiple third-party applications to collect and generate logs. Application Registry is a repository of platform integrations in your Configuration page in the Alert Logic console. Integration with third-party applications adds administrative and security value to your organization. To learn more about Application Registry, see Application Registry.
You must have a Managed Detection and Response Professional or Enterprise Managed Detection and Response subscription to configure your third-party applications.
The following guides for integrating applications with Alert Logic are available:
- Configure Amazon S3 Log Collector
- Configure Auth0 Log Collector
- Configure AWS Network Firewall Log Collector
- Configure Amazon WorkSpaces Collector
- Configure Carbon Black Log Collector
- Configure Cisco AMP Log Collector
- Configure Cisco Duo Log Collector
- Configure Google Cloud Platform Log Collector
- Configure G Suite Log Collector
- Configure Mimecast Log Collector
- Configure Microsoft Office 365 Log Collector
- Configure Okta Log Collector
- Configure Salesforce Log Collector
- Configure SentinelOne Log Collector
- Configure Sophos Log Collector